About the Role
I'm working with a boutique independent agency who are looking for an Account/Project Manager to come in and join the team.
An Account/Project manager possess some special skills as they have to do two very different positions at the same time. As an account manager, you will be liaising with clients, ensuring they are happy throughout the project, as well as using your sales skills to upsell to them. As a project manager, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are run on time and on budget.
As the team expands, you have the opportunity to go into the role that you prefer, whether that be either project manager or account manager, or even operations director
As a Studio and Resource at the agency you will be responsible for:
● Managing Asana – creating workflows, updating tasks etc.
● Creating SOW and timeline docs for pitches and contracts
● Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget
● First point of contact for all client comms
● Building and nurturing client relationships
Skills and Experience must haves:
● 1-2 years experience in an agency environment
● Great communication skills
● Extremely organised
● Experience with CRM management
It's a contract role with a great salary and perks at a company with an exciting working culture. Ping me a message if you're interested (or know someone who would be) or have any questions! You can reach me at email@example.com or pop me a message on LinkedIn.