About the Role
I am working with one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies focussed in the product sampling space. To date, the company works with more than 200 different brands with a specific focus on beauty and FMCG groups.
They have also recently been awarded a top 15 position in the Deloitte Fast 50 technology company list and are looking for talented people to join the team.
I am looking for a Brand Partnerships manager ready to take on a leading role growing the FMCG side of the business. The role is focussed on bringing in new branding partners and managing existing accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience in either Sales, Business Development or Account Management within the tech / marketing and advertising industry. The candidate will need to show great communication, negotiation skills and a willingness to become an expert in the FMCG field.
The Brand Partnerships Manager will be reporting directly to the Sales Director while working closely with engineers, designers and the Customer Success team. The role offers a great opportunity for a motivated person to take on responsibility and ownership of this role.
· Identify and convert new UK brand partner relationships and assist in achieving UK growth objectives.
· Manage key accounts
· Develop senior level relationships with your target accounts.
· Collaborate with your brand partners to understand their strategic objectives and ensure we are delivering value to each account.
· Coordinate with the Account Management and Customer Success teams to lead campaign set up and execution and facilitate the onboarding of new Brand Partners.
· Design an account plan strategy for your accounts, defining the structure for growth within each.
· Identify growth spots and develop strategies.
· Lead new business process from development of sales pipeline, pitch presentation, pricing and deal closure.
· Deliver on agreed sales objectives and growth targets for your account. Support the Sales Director and Commercial Director, EMEA in achieving EMEA Sales and growth objectives.
· Accurately report on your sales pipeline, including the likelihood of opportunities on a monthly/quarterly basis.
· Maintain a CRM database of key contacts.
· Collaborate with the wider sales and marketing teams to improve sales processes and conversion rates.
We are ideally looking for a self-starter who is extremely organised, with strong time management and the below, essential skills.
· Experience in sales or client services within the digital marketing, advertising or tech industry.
· Proven track record of growing key accounts and meeting sales targets.
· Proven track record of building strong client relationships.
· Strategic, consultative sales approach with the ability to understand brand needs.
· An understanding of the digital landscape and understanding of the competitive marketplace in which the company operates in.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Competent level of IT literacy (fluent in Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sheets).
· Experience working with CRM software, like Hubspot, is a plus
Holidays and Benefits
· Competitive Salary.
· 28 days of Annual Leave.
· One 'Life Moment' per year of additional leave, which you can define. It could be your child's first day at school, a house move or your birthday.
· Quarterly Wellness Allowance.
· After 5 & 10 years, (in your 6th and 11th years) you have the opportunity to take a four week sabbatical with a generous contribution from the company.
· Commitment to growing your professional development and a training budget to support that commitment.
· Eligibility for our flexible working arrangement, giving you the power to manage your time and place of work.
· Participation in Company Annual Bonus Plan and pension scheme.
· Social events (monthly team lunches and quarterly drinks / team building activities).
On top of an extremely competitive salary there is also big bonus opportunities along with a generous commission scheme hitting targets. There is also undeniable room for growth within the fast growing business! It is truly a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated professional!