About the Role
Looking for an experienced digital designer to join a growing creative team, designing assets for client campaigns in the B2B tech space.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas from concept to design and execution.
Experience in interactive websites, digital campaigns, including banners and emails, and video assets is essential. Experience in storyboarding would be advantageous.
You will have experience in using Adobe, sketch and Invision, and will be confident in working across design trends. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills.
This is a mid to senior digital design role, reporting to the creative and content heads. You will report directly to the creative director but will work closely with other team members in developing account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns for global technology brands.
They're looking for someone who is brimming with ideas and willing to take a more outlandish design approach to really engage their audience.
This role is mostly remote, with offices based south of london for the occasional team meet up.
● Taking concepts to visualise websites, ads, ebooks, digital content, etc
● Executing UX, UI, wireframes and prototyping
● Applying design best practices to improve user engagement
● Solving creative and design problems
● Designing interactive web experiences
● Preparing finished files, ready for execution
● Working collaboratively with creatives, animators, developers and colleagues as necessary to meet the client briefs
● Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
● Communicating with clients about layout and design
● Acquiring feedback, reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
● Presenting ideas both internally and externally (clients).
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
● Five years experience as a graphic designer with a supporting portfolio, more education, or industry-specific knowledge may be required.
● Proficiency with required design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Mural and Invision
● A strong eye for visual composition
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet client deadlines
● Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability
● High level of accountability and motivation
● Strong interpersonal, time/project management, presentation and communication skills
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
● Experience of idea creation and design across a range of ABM campaigns
● Agency experience, used to working on multiple projects
● Experience with animation and motion graphics would be advantageous but not essential.
Offering a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to work on large and exciting international projects. As part of a small and growing company, your efforts will be recognised and your initiative rewarded.
If this sounds like you, drop an email to Harry@amplifyrecruitment.com with your CV and Portfolio, I'll be in touch!