About the Role
Paid Social Account Manager to work on the Amazon Prime account at an all social, forward-thinking agency.
– Track record of working and progressing either agency or client side working in social, digital, marketing and/or advertising
– Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects or accounts at once
– An ability to diplomatically negotiate tricky deadlines and client requests, to deliver work on time and to the highest possible standard
– Business sense, commercial acumen and the ability to handle P&Ls
– A good understanding of social media metrics and what they mean
– An understanding of the paid social landscape
– To be dedicated, hard-working and tenacious and passionate about the work you do
– To be highly organised and be able to remain calm under pressure
– To be able to work on several projects/briefs at once, handle multiple stakeholders and work in inter-agency team set-ups.
– To be a self-starter who takes initiative and is not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty if something needs doing
– A good creative eye and attention to detail
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
– Experience in conducting social media analysis and pulling together results/reports
Get in touch for more info!