About the Role
I’m looking for a Senior Creative with a copy background, who gets culture & uses that understanding to develop relevant creative ideas that deliver impact in the real world, not just in presentations.
They’re looking for someone who doesn’t fit the mould.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-ish years experience working as a creative in cross-functional teams to produce disruptive & genre defining, integrated campaigns for either an agency, or in-house for a major brand.
To be a successful Senior Creative here you should:
• Have a strategic mind, a passion for culture, data, insight, big ideas & an ability to balance creative & commercial objectives.
• Be a visual thinker & problem solver, with an abundance of fresh references & the ability to realise iconic ideas for presentation through to execution.
• Have a great understanding of the cultural zeitgeist & knowledge of what’s happening within a diverse range of creative cultures, from fashion to politics, food to luxury & beyond.
• Have a portfolio that displays an excellent track record of innovative, relevant & compelling creative work.
• Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop & InDesign, as well as Keynote.
You understand the importance of both strategy & ideas, with the ability to bring them to life in the best impactful way possible.
You’re media agnostic & comfortable with developing solutions across whichever format or media will deliver the best results against the objectives.
If this sounds like you, drop an email with your CV and Portfolio to Harry@amplifyrecruitment.comand I’ll be in touch!