About the Role
One of the UK's fastest growing tech companies is looking for a full stack developer (any back end tech stack is fine) to join a cross-functional team tasked with delivering pragmatic, high quality scalable solutions to business and customer problems.
As an experienced member of the development team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative and performant software that sets a high standard, and will enjoy the challenge of working on a product with a high volume of traffic.
· The backend is largely built with Elixir, Go and Rust are also used in places.
· Front-end is primarily React.
· The applications are hosted on Google Cloud Platform, using Terraform and Ansible.
· They are also looking to improve their testing practices with some standard tools such as Selenium and Cucumber.
· Knowledge of our particular stack is not necessarily required - only a desire to learn it. Beyond that, any skills relevant to Agile teams developing web applications are valued.
A senior engineer is expected to champion and set an example with good development practices, such as pair programming, unit testing, continuous Integration and code reviews. You’ll be constantly driving the improvement of the applications.
2 stage interview process
Must be UK based