About the Role
Looking for a Senior Motion Designer to join the team in London. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be an important member of a supportive team working on a top five consumer technology client.
You will learn and update your skills and handle new requirements on projects. Using your digital motion and content creation experience, you will play a key part in helping us to produce the unexpected and unforgettable work for the client.
· Produce and encourage stunning digital concepts and designs of the highest standard to meet client briefs and expectations
· Build on the tools available by using industry standard plugins, scripts and expressions
· Produce film and animation from end-to-end: editing, grade, animations, sound design, compositing and post-production
· Research and demonstrate new animation concepts and techniques
· Manage and lead projects from start to finish and provide new ideas and creativity whilst working with our clients' brand guidelines
· Work collaboratively with our creative and design teams
What you can bring:
· a good amount of work experience in motion design
· A portfolio of inspiring video and motion design work showcasing conceptual thinking and outstanding visual skills
· Extensive knowledge of After Effects with an understanding of 2D and 3D animation in after-effects
· Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator and Audition
· Experience with post-production compositing techniques such as roto, green screen and general compositing.
· Prototyping skills and experience using After Effects or Principle to bring digital user experiences to life.
· Experience in 3D design (Cinema 4D), filming & photography, audio editing or other expertise like HTML/JS would be a great addition. You will have a willingness to extend your skills into one (or more) of these areas.
The company has a wide ranging, flexible benefits package which allows employees to opt in and out of many benefits to suit their personal needs. This includes a matched contributory pension, Private Medical Insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, dental, medical help, gym discounts, buy & sell holidays and much more!
We also offer a whole range of softer discretionary benefits such as a great working environment, and a day off for your Birthday.
If this sounds like you, drop and email to Harry@amplifyrecruitment.com with your CV and Folio/Showreel.