About the Role
Looking for a highly motivated, creative person to join the marketing team at a revolutionary AI company, as the new Digital Content Creator.
You’ll be finding creative, simple ways to communicate complex technical ideas, while honing your design and video skills in a fast-moving startup.
Day-to-day you’ll be making slide decks; producing audio, and video demos; finding creative ways to showcase case studies, and mining their existing content to create engaging social media posts.
You’ll work closely with colleagues in marketing, sales, and the executive leadership team to communicate and elevate the brand.
- Preferably you'll have around a years experience in a creative agency or tech startup
- You can create simple animated videos from scratch using After Effects, iMovie, or similar
- You have experience with audio editing software like Audacity or Garageband
- You have experience making slide decks that communicate business benefits in creative ways
- You have experience with WordPress or similar content management systems
- You love to write and are keen to help out with case studies, blog posts and internal documentation
- Comfortable interpreting design and communication briefs, and asking questions to draw stories out of complex technology
- You’re a fast learner and are always looking for better ways to do tasks
- Strong organisational skills and good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Offering an awesome benefit package.
Participation in the company’s employee share options plan
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
🏡 Flexible working from home policy plus a one-off WFH allowance when you join
🌎 Work from outside of the UK for up to 6 months each year
🧡 Enhanced parental leave
📚 Yearly learning budget
🚲 Bike2Work scheme
If this sounds like you, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, plus an example of 1 slide deck and 1 video you have created.
Look forward to hearing from you!