About the Role
We’re looking for a creative senior app designer, to join one of the biggest businesses in the UK, whose top priority is to bring a range of connectivity services together in one place with a mission to upgrade the UK. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows.
In this invigorating role, you’ll be working with the mobile team, and have a responsibility to ensure customer engagement with their app products. Your top priority in this position is to keep their customers happy by enabling them to do things such as changing their package and understanding the value they’re getting from their services through their digital channels, driving loyalty and retention.
Some responsibilities include:
· Use design, prototyping and collaboration software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Storybook)
· Interpret and follow design guidelines, creating or evolving digital design systems
· Responsible for the design output from ideation through to launch this would include sketches, wireframes, prototypes and visual design
· Can advocate for UX best practice while balancing the technical constraints of your project
· Strong ability to recognise and predict user interaction and incorporate them into designs
· Applying a User-Centred Design approach to everything you do
· Confident communicator who can deal with a wide range of stakeholders while supporting the product owner
· Present your work clearly and concisely; both in person and using online tools
· Understand quantitative and qualitative research techniques and how to use them to uncover user needs
· Supporting with user research and user testing, informing the approach to take
Delivering accessible experiences that comply with industry standards
Some benefits include mostly remote working with the odd few days in the office for meetings.