About the Role
We’re looking for a lively senior UX designer, to join a fantastic global independent creative agency, whose mission is to help clients create valuable ecosystems of digital experiences that are enabled by technology and connected by data (with the help of a friendly office dog).
In this stimulating role, you’ll be designing projects for amazing companies worldwide who need your skills, taste and expertise to create memorable digital experiences. You’ll be working on synthesising research into Wires to inform visual design. Mobile specialism would be ideal but not a concrete requirement.
You’ll be responsible for leading experience design on projects across clients, and create a range of experience design deliverables, depending on the needs of the project, e.g. task flows, wireframes, competitor benchmarking, customer journey maps etc.
Some responsibilities include:
· Performing competitor research, expert reviews and audits
· Evaluating existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and usability
· Facilitating interviews and focus groups to determine customer needs
· Assisting with ideation and concept creation, ensuring creative ideas are grounded in strategy and technology
· Creating detailed wireframes and prototypes to validate solution where appropriate
· Leading participatory design/user testing sessions
· Contributing to the creation of design systems and visual languages
· Creating written and visual documentation outlining experience design requirements for client and/or internal teams
· Leading client meetings and workshops and conducting stakeholder interviews to capture business requirements
· Identifying opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
· Presenting your work to external clients, explaining your design process and rationale
· Building and fostering relationships with clients, helping them understand the value of UX
· Helping define the experience design approach and timings projects
· Ensuring deliverables and deadlines are met
Some benefits include hybrid working with 2-3 days in office.