About the Role
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced service designer, to join an amazing IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation, who has been partnering the many of the world’s largest businesses across various sectors for the past 50 years. Their mission is to build greater futures through innovation and collective knowledge.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the delivery on-going success and continual improvement of products, propositions and services. You’ll have the opportunity to influence and mentor others and work closely with designers, user researchers, product owners and tech teams to ensure the agency is aligned and continuously improving excellent end-to-end journeys.
You will also set direction, assure the quality of design delivery across teams and can lead multiple or highly complex services.
Some responsibilities include:
· Plan and lead workshops with teams and stakeholders.
· influence working practices and behaviours in teams to support a user-centred design approach.
· Work strategically on end to end services to deliver improved service outcomes and costed savings.
· Working with researchers and analysts to understand users. Interpret evidence about users to propose services that meet their needs
· Define unmet needs of people who may not use our services, and defining how our organisation can independently or collaboratively meet their needs
· Identify how our organisation needs to change to deliver more effective services
· Communicate complex information and processes across organisational boundaries to build a shared understanding
· Collaboratively develop ideas facilitating sketching, prototyping and iterative design.
· Communicate ideas and explain design decisions clearly.
· Confidently put forward the case for design and prioritisation to senior stakeholders.
· Contribute to design patterns and standards, identifying service patterns.
· Work at pace using agile methods in technical and complex environments.
· Confidently speak and write about your work.
Some benefits include hybrid working with offices in Cardiff and London.